Health Professions and Related Programs at Central Coast College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 187
Number of students187
At the Central Coast College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. Secondary school record, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are necessary or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 480 S Main Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 187 or more and 12.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 33% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Central Coast College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in California are 435, such as Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Central Coast College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Central Coast College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Health Aides/Attendants/Orderlies
- Home Health Aide/Home Attendant
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Secondary school record
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Central Coast College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Central Coast College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful