Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse at Rasmussen College-Wisconsin: Overview
- Associate's degree 132
Number of students132
At the Rasmussen College-Wisconsin through Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 132 or more and 8.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 3% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Rasmussen College-Wisconsin. You can use filter option “by degree” to sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To explore a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin which have Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse in Wisconsin are 45, such as Alverno College, Madison Area Technical College, Bellin College and other.
Other Programs in Rasmussen College-Wisconsin
Here you can find the list of other programs in Rasmussen College-Wisconsin and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Computer Software and Media Applications
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Give feedback about Rasmussen College-Wisconsin
Student Reviews and Ratings for Rasmussen College-Wisconsin
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful