Spanish Language and Literature at Coastal Carolina University: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 4
Number of students4
At the Coastal Carolina University through Spanish Language and Literature program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 103 Tom Trout Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 4 or more and 50% of students are men.
Coastal Carolina University offers on-campus housing. Coastal Carolina University campus is safe for students with 0.97% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 5440$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 24% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Coastal Carolina University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in South Carolina offering Spanish Language and Literature programs - please click the blue button on the right. 22 universities are currently offering programs in Spanish Language and Literature - Anderson University, Charleston Southern University, Bob Jones University and other.
Other Programs in Coastal Carolina University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Coastal Carolina University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Spanish Language and Literature program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Resort Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Design and Applied Arts
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Intelligence, Command Control and Information Operations
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Coastal Carolina University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Coastal Carolina University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful