Legal Professions and Studies at University of Maryland, Baltimore: Overview
Number of students305
At the University of Maryland, Baltimore through Legal Professions and Studies program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree, Doctor's degree - professional practice. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 620 West Lexington St.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 305 or more and 49.2% of students are men. 2.3% of students studying the Legal Professions and Studies program are non-residents of the United States.
University of Maryland, Baltimore offers on-campus housing. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 8124$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Maryland, Baltimore. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Maryland offering Legal Professions and Studies programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 18 universities are currently offering programs in Legal Professions and Studies - Prince George's Community College, Stevenson University, Anne Arundel Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Maryland, Baltimore
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Maryland, Baltimore and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Legal Professions and Studies program.
Filters by degree:
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences
- Dental Clinical Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pathology/Pathologist Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Genetic Counseling/Counselor
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Nursing Science
- Nursing Practice
Give feedback about University of Maryland, Baltimore
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Maryland, Baltimore
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful