Health Professions and Related Programs at University of Holy Cross: Overview
Number of students72
At the University of Holy Cross through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4123 Woodland Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 72 or more and 8.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 7% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Holy Cross. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Louisiana providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please click the blue button on the right. 78 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Central Louisiana Technical Community College, American School of Business, Ayers Career College and other.
Other Programs in University of Holy Cross
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Holy Cross and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health and Wellness
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Educational Administration and Supervision
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about University of Holy Cross
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Holy Cross
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful