Accounting and Related Services at Baker College of Port Huron: Overview
At the Baker College of Port Huron through Accounting and Related Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 3403 Lapeer Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 17 or more and 11.8% of students are men.
Baker College of Port Huron campus is safe for students with 0.13% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students get financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Baker College of Port Huron. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan offering Accounting and Related Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 83 universities are currently offering programs in Accounting and Related Services - Adrian College, Albion College, Alpena Community College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College of Port Huron
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College of Port Huron and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Accounting and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Give feedback about Baker College of Port Huron
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College of Port Huron
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful