Business Administration and Management at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
- Associate's degree 68
Number of students68
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Business Administration and Management program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 68 or more and 50% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Business Administration and Management programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration and Management in Ohio are 133, such as Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Akron Institute of Herzing University, University of Akron Main Campus and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration and Management program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful