Surgical Technology/Technologist at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
Number of students22
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Surgical Technology/Technologist program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 22 or more and 13.6% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Surgical Technology/Technologist programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Surgical Technology/Technologist in Ohio are 31, such as University of Akron Main Campus, Buckeye Hills Career Center, Central Ohio Technical College and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Surgical Technology/Technologist program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful