Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
- Associate's degree 13
Number of students13
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 13 or more and 23.1% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist programs - please click the blue button on the right. 22 universities are currently offering programs in Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist - University of Akron Main Campus, Bowling Green State University-Firelands, Bowling Green State University-Main Campus and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful