Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
- Associate's degree 22
Number of students22
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 22 or more and 22.7% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant in Ohio are 24, such as Clark State Community College, Bradford School, Columbus State Community College and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful