Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
Number of students41
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 41 or more and 9.8% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 148 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services - ETI Technical College, Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Akron Institute of Herzing University and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful