Health and Medical Administrative Services at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
Number of students11
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 11 or more and 9.1% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio which have Health and Medical Administrative Services programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 148 universities are currently offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services - Miami-Jacobs Career College-Independence, Akron Institute of Herzing University, University of Akron Main Campus and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful