Information Science/Studies at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
Number of students9
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Information Science/Studies program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 88.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio providing Information Science/Studies programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Information Science/Studies in Ohio are 15, such as University of Akron Main Campus, University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, University of Cincinnati-Blue Ash College and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Information Science/Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful