Graphic Communications at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College: Overview
Number of students12
At the University of Cincinnati-Clermont College through Graphic Communications program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4200 Clermont College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 12 or more and 83.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at University of Cincinnati-Clermont College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Graphic Communications programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Graphic Communications in Ohio are 13, such as Central Ohio Technical College, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Cleveland Institute of Art and other.
Other Programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Cincinnati-Clermont College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Graphic Communications program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Special Education and Teaching
Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful