Business/Managerial Economics at Beloit College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 9
Number of students9
At the Beloit College through Business/Managerial Economics program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be held at 700 College St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 9 or more and 77.8% of students are men. 22.2% of students taking the Business/Managerial Economics program are non-residents of the United States.
Beloit College offers on-campus housing. Beloit College campus is safe for students with 1.16% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 4490$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 23% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at Beloit College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Wisconsin providing Business/Managerial Economics programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business/Managerial Economics in Wisconsin are 3, such as Lakeland College, Marquette University.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Beloit College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Beloit College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business/Managerial Economics program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Comparative Literature
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Japanese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
Science, Technology and Society
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
Ethnic, Cultural Minority, Gender, and Group Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Beloit College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Beloit College
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful