Business Administration, Management and Operations at University of Phoenix-Ohio: Overview
At the University of Phoenix-Ohio through Business Administration, Management and Operations program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3401 Enterprise Pkwy.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 127 or more and 39.4% of students are men. 1.6% of students taking the Business Administration, Management and Operations program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 4% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan find all the information about other programs at University of Phoenix-Ohio on the Other Programs block. To explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue button on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Ohio offering Business Administration, Management and Operations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Administration, Management and Operations in Ohio are 130, such as Air Force Institute of Technology-Graduate School of Engineering & Management, Akron Institute of Herzing University, University of Akron Main Campus and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in University of Phoenix-Ohio
Here you can find the list of other programs in University of Phoenix-Ohio and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Administration, Management and Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Long Term Care Administration/Management
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
- Nursing Administration
Give feedback about University of Phoenix-Ohio
Student Reviews and Ratings for University of Phoenix-Ohio
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful