Health Professions and Related Programs at Canada College: Overview
Number of students134
At the Canada College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 4200 Farm Hill Blvd..
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 134 or more and 15.7% of students are men.
Canada College campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and arson are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 4% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Canada College. You can use filter option “by degree” to examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in California are 435, such as Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Canada College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Canada College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Public Health
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Small Business Administration/Management
Design and Applied Arts
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Biological and Physical Sciences
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Canada College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Canada College
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful