Music Performance at Catawba College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 7
Number of students7
At the Catawba College through Music Performance program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 2300 W Innes St.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 7 or more and 0% of students are men.
Catawba College offers on-campus housing. Catawba College campus is safe for students with 2.62% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 6060$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 26% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Catawba College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina providing Music Performance programs, tap on the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Music Performance in North Carolina are 23, such as Appalachian State University, Campbell University, Brevard College and other.
Other Programs in Catawba College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Catawba College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Music Performance program.
Filters by degree:
Special Education and Teaching
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
English Language and Literature
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Non-Professional General Legal Studies (Undergraduate
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Catawba College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Catawba College
Photo by Slices Hamilton
Photo by Laura Butner
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful