Dance at Snow College: Overview
- Associate's degree 1
Number of students1
At the Snow College through Dance program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 150 E College Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
Snow College provides on-campus housing. Snow College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 29% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Snow College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Utah which have Dance programs - please click the blue button on the right. 6 universities are currently offering programs in Dance - Brigham Young University-Provo, Southern Utah University, Utah Valley University and other.
Other Programs in Snow College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Snow College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Dance program.
Filters by degree:
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Communication and Media Studies
Precision Metal Working
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Agricultural Business and Management
Historic Preservation and Conservation
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Natural Resources and Conservation
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Snow College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Snow College
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful