Criminal Justice/Safety Studies at Indiana University-Northwest: Overview
At the Indiana University-Northwest through Criminal Justice/Safety Studies program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required or admission. The lessons of this program will be held at 3400 Broadway.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 51 or more and 54.9% of students are men.
Indiana University-Northwest campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Indiana University-Northwest on the Other Programs block. To examine programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Indiana providing Criminal Justice/Safety Studies programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Criminal Justice/Safety Studies in Indiana are 31, such as Ancilla College, Anderson University, Ball State University and other.
Other Programs in Indiana University-Northwest
Here you can find the list of other programs in Indiana University-Northwest and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice/Safety Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Public Health
- Health Services Administration
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
Give feedback about Indiana University-Northwest
Student Reviews and Ratings for Indiana University-Northwest
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful