Educational Psychology at Howard University: Overview
Number of students3
At the Howard University through Educational Psychology program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree, Post-master's certificate, Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school rank, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are demanded or admission. The classes of this program will be held at 2400 Sixth St NW.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 3 or more and 0% of students are men. 33.3% of students studying the Educational Psychology program are non-residents of the United States.
Howard University provides on-campus housing. Howard University campus is safe for students with 0.23% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 9506$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 22% of students receive financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Howard University. You can use filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in District of Columbia providing Educational Psychology programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Educational Psychology in District of Columbia are 2, such as Catholic University of America.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Howard University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Howard University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Educational Psychology program.
Filters by degree:
Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Film/Video and Photographic Arts
Communication and Media Studies
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Legal Professions and Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Howard University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Howard University
Photo by Bethany Ratkovich
Photo by Daniel K
Photo by Laura Weidman Powers
Photo by Danielle Ricks
Photo by Jaz X
Photo by Erica Hankerson
Photo by Steven Westbrook
Photo by Grace Hughes
Photo by Gregory Taylor
Photo by Allyson R.
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful