Museology/Museum Studies at CUNY Queensborough Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 1
Number of students1
At the CUNY Queensborough Community College through Museology/Museum Studies program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 222-05 56th Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 100% of students are men.
CUNY Queensborough Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, forcible sex offense and burglary are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 19% of students receive financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at CUNY Queensborough Community College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue button on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in New York providing Museology/Museum Studies programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Museology/Museum Studies in New York are 11, such as Fashion Institute of Technology, Marist College, New York University and other.
Other Programs in CUNY Queensborough Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in CUNY Queensborough Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Museology/Museum Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Give feedback about CUNY Queensborough Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for CUNY Queensborough Community College
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful