Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics at Reed College: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 3
Number of students3
At the Reed College through Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 3 or more and 100% of students are men.
Reed College offers on-campus housing. Reed College campus is safe for students with 3.87% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and forcible sex offense are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 6570$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 25% of students get financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Reed College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon providing Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics - Linfield College-McMinnville Campus, Oregon State University, University of Oregon and other.
Other Programs in Reed College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Reed College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics program.
Filters by degree:
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
- East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Slavic, Baltic and Albanian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Russian Language and Literature
- Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- German Language and Literature
- Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- French Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Natural Resources Conservation and Research
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Reed College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Reed College
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful