Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language at Trinity Washington University: Overview
- Master's degree 1
Number of students1
At the Trinity Washington University through Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 125 Michigan Ave NE.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men. 100% of students studying the Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language program are non-residents of the United States.
Trinity Washington University provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Trinity Washington University campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 3760$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 14% of students receive financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to select on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Trinity Washington University. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in District of Columbia offering Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 3 universities are currently offering programs in Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language - American University, Georgetown University.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Trinity Washington University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Trinity Washington University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language program.
Filters by degree:
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Special Education and Teaching
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Reading Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Secondary Education and Teaching
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
International Relations and National Security Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Admission test scores
Give feedback about Trinity Washington University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Trinity Washington University
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful