Agricultural Production Operations at College of the Redwoods: Overview
Number of students3
At the College of the Redwoods through Agricultural Production Operations program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 7351 Tompkins Hill Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 3 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
College of the Redwoods offers on-campus housing. College of the Redwoods campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 7% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at College of the Redwoods. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to open a list of all colleges and universities in California offering Agricultural Production Operations programs - please click the blue button on the right. 24 universities are currently offering programs in Agricultural Production Operations - Allan Hancock College, Bakersfield College, Butte College and other.
Other Programs in College of the Redwoods
Here you can find the list of other programs in College of the Redwoods and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Agricultural Production Operations program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Techn
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
Precision Metal Working
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Biological and Physical Sciences
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Give feedback about College of the Redwoods
Student Reviews and Ratings for College of the Redwoods
More colleges and universities
Southwest University of Visual Arts-Tucson
Graduation Rate: 92%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful