Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions at Baker College of Allen Park: Overview
- Associate's degree 12
Number of students12
At the Baker College of Allen Park through Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 4500 Enterprise Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 12 or more and 8.3% of students are men.
Baker College of Allen Park campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Baker College of Allen Park. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Michigan offering Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 60 universities are currently offering programs in Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions - Adrian College, Albion College, Alma College and other.
Other Programs in Baker College of Allen Park
Here you can find the list of other programs in Baker College of Allen Park and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Give feedback about Baker College of Allen Park
Student Reviews and Ratings for Baker College of Allen Park
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful