Health and Medical Administrative Services at American Career College-Ontario: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 93
Number of students93
At the American Career College-Ontario through Health and Medical Administrative Services program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be held at 3130 East Sedona Court.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 93 or more and 7.5% of students are men.
American Career College-Ontario campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 42% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at American Career College-Ontario on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Health and Medical Administrative Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health and Medical Administrative Services in California are 200, such as Ashford University, American Career College-Los Angeles, Bryan University and other.
Other Programs in American Career College-Ontario
Here you can find the list of other programs in American Career College-Ontario and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health and Medical Administrative Services program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Ophthalmic and Optometric Support Services and Allied Professions
- Opticianry/Ophthalmic Dispensing Optician
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
Give feedback about American Career College-Ontario
Student Reviews and Ratings for American Career College-Ontario
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful