General Studies at Alvin Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 380
Number of students380
At the Alvin Community College through General Studies program you can get degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3110 Mustang Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 380 or more and 35.8% of students are men.
Alvin Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 8% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Alvin Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Texas providing General Studies programs - please click the blue sidebar on the right. 82 universities are currently offering programs in General Studies - Kilgore College, Lamar University, Lamar State College-Orange and other.
Other Programs in Alvin Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Alvin Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the General Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Electroneurodiagnostic/Electroencephalographic Technology/Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Services Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Drama/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Legal Support Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Physical Science Technologies/Technicians
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Give feedback about Alvin Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Alvin Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful