Speech Communication and Rhetoric at Odessa College: Overview
- Associate's degree 2
Number of students2
At the Odessa College through Speech Communication and Rhetoric program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 201 W University Blvd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 2 or more and 0% of students are men.
Odessa College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Odessa College campus is safe for students with 0.22% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Odessa College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Texas offering Speech Communication and Rhetoric programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Speech Communication and Rhetoric in Texas are 56, such as Lamar University, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Mountain View College and other.
Other Programs in Odessa College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Odessa College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Speech Communication and Rhetoric program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Art Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
Design and Applied Arts
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Precision Metal Working
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Linguistic, Comparative, and Related Language Studies and Services
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Odessa College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Odessa College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful