Theology and Religious Vocations at Johnson University: Overview
Number of students250
At the Johnson University through Theology and Religious Vocations program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 7900 Johnson Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 250 or more and 52% of students are men. 3.6% of students enrolled in the Theology and Religious Vocations program are non-residents of the United States.
Johnson University offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Johnson University campus is safe for students with 0.89% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 2720$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 20% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Johnson University on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Tennessee providing Theology and Religious Vocations programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Theology and Religious Vocations in Tennessee are 25, such as American Baptist College, Aquinas College, Belmont University and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Johnson University
Here you can find the list of other programs in Johnson University and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Theology and Religious Vocations program.
Filters by degree:
Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Media Design
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Philosophy and Religious Studies
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
Give feedback about Johnson University
Student Reviews and Ratings for Johnson University
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful