Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin at Athens Technical College: Overview
- Associate's degree 46
Number of students46
At the Athens Technical College through Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 800 U.S. Hwy 29 North.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 46 or more and 23.9% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 7% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Athens Technical College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is available. You can click the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Georgia offering Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin in Georgia are 48, such as Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College, Albany Technical College, Darton State College and other.
Other Programs in Athens Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Athens Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Hospitality Administration/Management
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Athens Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Athens Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful