Education at Trinity Christian College: Overview
At the Trinity Christian College through Education program you can get degrees of such award levels: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Completion of college-preparatory program, Recommendations, Admission test scores, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are required when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 6601 W College Dr.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 104 or more and 18.3% of students are men.
Trinity Christian College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Trinity Christian College campus is safe for students with 0.12% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and robbery are the most often detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying room charge worth 4960$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Trinity Christian College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Illinois offering Education programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Education in Illinois are 101, such as National Louis University, North Central College, North Park University and other.
Other Programs in Trinity Christian College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Trinity Christian College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Education program.
Filters by degree:
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Marketing/Marketing Management
Theological and Ministerial Studies
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
Romance Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
English Language and Literature
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Formal demonstration of competencies
Give feedback about Trinity Christian College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Trinity Christian College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful