Culinary Arts and Related Services at Washburn Institute of Technology: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 17
Number of students17
At the Washburn Institute of Technology through Culinary Arts and Related Services program you can complete degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are demanded when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 5724 SW Huntoon.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 17 or more and 41.2% of students are men.
Washburn Institute of Technology campus is safe for students with 0.24% of maximum crimes a year. Motor vehicle theft, burglary and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 7% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Washburn Institute of Technology. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing Culinary Arts and Related Services programs - please click the blue button on the right. 8 universities are currently offering programs in Culinary Arts and Related Services - Garden City Community College, Johnson County Community College, Kansas City Kansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in Washburn Institute of Technology
Here you can find the list of other programs in Washburn Institute of Technology and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Culinary Arts and Related Services program.
Filters by degree:
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Precision Metal Working
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection
Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Washburn Institute of Technology
Student Reviews and Ratings for Washburn Institute of Technology
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful