Computer Software and Media Applications at SUNY Westchester Community College: Overview
- Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years 3
Number of students3
At the SUNY Westchester Community College through Computer Software and Media Applications program you can get degrees of such award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 75 Grasslands Road.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 3 or more and 33.3% of students are men.
SUNY Westchester Community College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense, burglary and aggravated assault are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 15% of students have financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are thinking about what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at SUNY Westchester Community College. We implemented filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering Computer Software and Media Applications programs - please tap on the blue sidebar on the right. 38 universities are currently offering programs in Computer Software and Media Applications - Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, SUNY Broome Community College, Marist College and other.
Other Programs in SUNY Westchester Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in SUNY Westchester Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Computer Software and Media Applications program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Computer Programming
- Computer Programming/Programmer
- Computer Software and Media Applications
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Support Specialist
Accounting and Related Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Community Organization and Advocacy
Communications Systems Installation and Repair Technology
Give feedback about SUNY Westchester Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for SUNY Westchester Community College
More colleges and universities
York County School of Technology-Adult & Continuing Education
Graduation Rate: 73%
Acceptance Rate: 0%
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful