Personal and Culinary Services at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College: Overview
Number of students46
At the Elizabethtown Community and Technical College through Personal and Culinary Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 600 College Street Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 46 or more and 13% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling is offered for students. 12% of students are granted with financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to pick. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Kentucky which have Personal and Culinary Services programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Personal and Culinary Services in Kentucky are 42, such as Jenny Lea Academy of Cosmetology, Ashland Community and Technical College, Barrett and Company School of Hair Design and other.
Other Programs in Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Elizabethtown Community and Technical College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Personal and Culinary Services program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful