Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants at Indian Hills Community College: Overview
Number of students206
At the Indian Hills Community College through Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 525 Grandview Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 206 or more and 11.2% of students are men.
Indian Hills Community College provides on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Indian Hills Community College campus is safe for students with 0.27% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying room charge worth 2160$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 15% of students receive financial aid.
Please pay attention that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan explore all the information about other programs at Indian Hills Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Iowa providing Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants programs - please click the blue button on the right. 18 universities are currently offering programs in Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants - Des Moines Area Community College, Ellsworth Community College, Eastern Iowa Community College District and other.
Other Programs in Indian Hills Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Indian Hills Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants program.
Filters by degree:
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Accounting and Related Services
Precision Metal Working
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations
Give feedback about Indian Hills Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Indian Hills Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful