Business Operations Support and Assistant Services at Santa Fe College: Overview
- Award of less than 1 academic year 6
Number of students6
At the Santa Fe College through Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 3000 Northwest 83rd Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 6 or more and 0% of students are men.
Santa Fe College campus is safe for students with 0.03% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students are awarded with financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to select, you сan discover all the information about other programs at Santa Fe College on the Other Programs block. To check out programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is included. You can click the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Florida offering Business Operations Support and Assistant Services programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Business Operations Support and Assistant Services in Florida are 68, such as Atlantic Technical College, Bradford-Union Technical Center, Eastern Florida State College and other.
Other Programs in Santa Fe College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Santa Fe College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Business Operations Support and Assistant Services program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Management Information Systems and Services
- Management Information Systems
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
Give feedback about Santa Fe College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Santa Fe College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful