Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies at Riverland Community College: Overview
Number of students17
At the Riverland Community College through Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1900 8th Ave NW.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 17 or more and 94.1% of students are men.
Riverland Community College offers on-campus housing. Riverland Community College campus is safe for students with 0.06% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 3000$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 11% of students are awarded with financial aid.
Please note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at Riverland Community College. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Minnesota offering Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 9 universities are currently offering programs in Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies - Central Lakes College-Brainerd, Dakota County Technical College, Minnesota State Community and Technical College and other.
Other Programs in Riverland Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Riverland Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Reception/Receptionist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Development
Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Agricultural Business and Management
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Give feedback about Riverland Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Riverland Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful