Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Crowder College: Overview
Number of students5
At the Crowder College through Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program you can obtain degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 601 Laclede Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 5 or more and 60% of students are men.
Crowder College provides on-campus housing. Crowder College campus is safe for students with 0.07% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, aggravated assault and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students are granted with financial aid.
Go to the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Crowder College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to examine programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Missouri offering Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies in Missouri are 36, such as Avila University, Baptist Bible College, Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary and other.
Other Programs in Crowder College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Crowder College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Public Health
- Environmental Health
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Computer Systems Analysis
Agricultural Business and Management
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Crowder College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Crowder College
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful