Health Professions and Related Programs at Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas: Overview
Number of students128
At the Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can obtain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 183 College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 128 or more and 12.5% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 16% of students are granted with financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas. You can apply filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Arkansas are 49, such as Arkansas State University Mid-South, Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute, East Arkansas Community College and other.
Other Programs in Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
Here you can find the list of other programs in Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Appliance Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Give feedback about Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
Student Reviews and Ratings for Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful