Health Professions and Related Programs at Aims Community College: Overview
Number of students487
At the Aims Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be held at 5401 W. 20th St..
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 487 or more and 17.2% of students are men.
Aims Community College campus is safe for students with 0.04% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary is the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 8% of students are granted with financial aid.
Please make note that if you are trying to figure out what program to choose on the Other Programs block you сan discover all the information about other programs at Aims Community College. We included filter option “by degree”, so you could check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in Colorado providing Health Professions and Related Programs programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 80 universities are currently offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs - Pikes Peak Community College, IBMC College, Pueblo Community College and other.
Other Programs in Aims Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Aims Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Accounting and Related Services
- Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
Computer and Information Sciences
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Give feedback about Aims Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Aims Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful