Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Antelope Valley College: Overview
- Associate's degree 180
Number of students180
At the Antelope Valley College through Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be held at 3041 West Ave K.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 180 or more and 47.2% of students are men. 1.1% of students enrolled in the Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program are non-residents of the United States.
Antelope Valley College campus is safe for students with 0.08% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, robbery and motor vehicle theft are the most frequently noticed crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 7% of students have financial aid.
Check out the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Antelope Valley College. You can apply filter option “by degree” to explore programs depending on the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in California providing Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies in California are 187, such as Ashford University, American River College, Barstow Community College and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Antelope Valley College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Antelope Valley College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies program.
Filters by degree:
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Real Estate
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
Computer and Information Sciences
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Design and Applied Arts
Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
Applied Horticulture and Horticultural Business Services
American Sign Language
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Electrical and Power Transmission Installers
Biological and Physical Sciences
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
English Language and Literature
Give feedback about Antelope Valley College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Antelope Valley College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful