Health Professions and Related Programs at Meridian Technology Center: Overview
Number of students93
At the Meridian Technology Center through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Award of at least 2 but less than 4 academic years. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1312 S Sangre Rd.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 93 or more and 18.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling is provided for students. 5% of students receive financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to pick, you сan explore all the information about other programs at Meridian Technology Center on the Other Programs block. To explore programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue button on the right to find a list of all colleges and universities in Oklahoma offering Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Oklahoma are 106, such as Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Southern Nazarene University, Pontotoc Technology Center and other.
Other Programs in Meridian Technology Center
Here you can find the list of other programs in Meridian Technology Center and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology/Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Technology/Technician
Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- Finance and Financial Management Services
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Precision Metal Working
Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
Give feedback about Meridian Technology Center
Student Reviews and Ratings for Meridian Technology Center
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful