Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities at Stanly Community College: Overview
Number of students92
At the Stanly Community College through Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program you can gain degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 141 College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 92 or more and 29.3% of students are men. 2.2% of students enrolled in the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program are non-residents of the United States.
Academic/career counselling and employment services available for students. 9% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still thinking about what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at Stanly Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to check out programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in North Carolina which have Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities programs, tap on the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities in North Carolina are 93, such as Cape Fear Community College, Carteret Community College, College of the Albemarle and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in Stanly Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Stanly Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians
- Biomedical Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
Computer and Information Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Design and Applied Arts
Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
Give feedback about Stanly Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Stanly Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful