Health Professions and Related Programs at Southwestern Oregon Community College: Overview
Number of students88
At the Southwestern Oregon Community College through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1988 Newmark Ave.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 88 or more and 10.2% of students are men.
Southwestern Oregon Community College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Southwestern Oregon Community College campus is safe for students with 0.17% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, forcible sex offense and motor vehicle theft are the most often detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 19% of students get financial aid.
If you are still not sure what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Southwestern Oregon Community College on the Other Programs block. To sort programs offering the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is implemented. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to open a list of all colleges and universities in Oregon which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in Oregon are 57, such as Abdill Career College Inc, Blue Mountain Community College, Central Oregon Community College and other.
Other Programs in Southwestern Oregon Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southwestern Oregon Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Management and Supervision
- Accounting and Related Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Business Operations Support and Assistant Services
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations
- Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies
- General Sales, Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations
- Retailing and Retail Operations
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Phlebotomy Technician/Phlebotomist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
Computer/Information Technology Administration and Management
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Culinary Arts and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Biological and Physical Sciences
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Forest Sciences and Biology
Give feedback about Southwestern Oregon Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southwestern Oregon Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful