Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse at NorthWest Arkansas Community College: Overview
- Associate's degree 78
Number of students78
At the NorthWest Arkansas Community College through Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Associate's degree. The lessons of this program will be conducted at One College Drive.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 78 or more and 16.7% of students are men. 2.6% of students enrolled in the Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program are non-residents of the United States.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College campus is safe for students with 0.01% of maximum crimes a year. Forcible sex offense and burglary are the most frequently detected crimes. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 12% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to choose. There you сan discover all the information about other programs at NorthWest Arkansas Community College. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to explore programs offering the degree you're interested in. To open a list of all colleges and universities in Arkansas offering Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse programs, click the blue button on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse in Arkansas are 32, such as East Arkansas Community College, National Park Community College, University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville and other.
Number of international students
Nonresident alien men/women
Percent of international students by that instructional program
Other Programs in NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Here you can find the list of other programs in NorthWest Arkansas Community College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse program.
Filters by degree:
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Computer and Information Sciences
Give feedback about NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Student Reviews and Ratings for NorthWest Arkansas Community College
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful