Criminal Justice and Corrections at Southwestern College: Overview
Number of students74
At the Southwestern College through Criminal Justice and Corrections program you can gain degrees of such award levels: Award of less than 1 academic year, Bachelor's degree, Postbaccalaureate certificate, Master's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Admission test scores are necessary or admission. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 100 College Street.
The average total number of students of all degrees enrolled in this specialty is 74 or more and 83.8% of students are men.
Southwestern College offers on-campus housing and board and meal plans. Southwestern College campus is safe for students with 0.09% of maximum crimes a year. Burglary, motor vehicle theft and aggravated assault are the most often noticed crimes. Students that live on campus usually paying for room 3200$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 9% of students get financial aid.
If you haven’t decided yet what program to choose, you сan find all the information about other programs at Southwestern College on the Other Programs block. To examine programs depending on the degree you're interested in, filter option “by degree” is added. You can tap on the blue sidebar on the right to explore a list of all colleges and universities in Kansas providing Criminal Justice and Corrections programs. The total number of institutions offering programs in Criminal Justice and Corrections in Kansas are 41, such as Colby Community College, Cowley County Community College, Dodge City Community College and other.
Other Programs in Southwestern College
Here you can find the list of other programs in Southwestern College and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Criminal Justice and Corrections program.
Filters by degree:
Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration, Management and Operations
- Business Administration and Management
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Organizational Leadership
- Accounting and Related Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services
- Human Resources Management and Services
- Human Resources Development
- Marketing/Marketing Management
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Curriculum and Instruction
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Special Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Secondary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
Visual and Performing Arts
Communication and Media Studies
Health and Medical Administrative Services
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
- Admission test scores
Neither required nor recommended
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Southwestern College
Student Reviews and Ratings for Southwestern College
Photo by Strive M.
Photo by Strive M.
Photo by Danielle Ward
Photo by Justin Coffey
Photo by Kris Lensmeyer
Photo by Susane Grüning
Photo by Andrew Vesper
Photo by Drew Dauffenbach
Photo by Ryan Royle
Photo by Barbara Majewski
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful