Fine and Studio Arts at LIU Brooklyn: Overview
- Bachelor's degree 1
Number of students1
At the LIU Brooklyn through Fine and Studio Arts program you can complete degrees of the following award levels: Bachelor's degree. Secondary school GPA, Secondary school record, Recommendations are necessary when applying. The lessons of this program will be conducted at 1 University Plaza.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 1 or more and 0% of students are men.
LIU Brooklyn provides on-campus housing. LIU Brooklyn campus is safe for students with 0.14% of maximum crimes a year. Aggravated assault, burglary and forcible sex offense are the most frequently detected crimes. Students that live on campus typically paying for room 7662$ for academic year. Academic/career counselling and employment services offered for students. 17% of students have financial aid.
Please make note that if you are thinking about what program to pick on the Other Programs block you сan find all the information about other programs at LIU Brooklyn. We added filter option “by degree”, so you could examine programs with the degree you're interested in. If you want to find a list of all colleges and universities in New York offering Fine and Studio Arts programs - please tap on the blue button on the right. 101 universities are currently offering programs in Fine and Studio Arts - Adelphi University, Alfred University, Bard College and other.
Other Programs in LIU Brooklyn
Here you can find the list of other programs in LIU Brooklyn and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Fine and Studio Arts program.
Filters by degree:
Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Physician Assistant
- Athletic Training/Trainer
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist
- Public Health
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods
Communication and Media Studies
Biological and Physical Sciences
Health and Physical Education/Fitness
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school record
Neither required nor recommended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about LIU Brooklyn
Student Reviews and Ratings for LIU Brooklyn
Photo by Marcello Delia
Photo by Built Frenchié
Photo by Oksana H
Photo by Derek Moten
Photo by Sam Miches
Photo by Steve B
Photo by Jean Aracena
Photo by Clarissa Carbonell
Photo by Yasmeen Lipprand
Photo by Courtney Bolton
All the photos were taken from different opened sources from the internet. Information for authors: if you don't want Search.University to show your photos here, please let us know by the contact form. You need to send us the information that confirms your authorship.
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful