Health Professions and Related Programs at Carrington College-Stockton: Overview
Number of students256
At the Carrington College-Stockton through Health Professions and Related Programs program you can get degrees of the following award levels: Award of at least 1 but less than 2 academic years, Associate's degree. Secondary school record, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.) are necessary when applying. The classes of this program will be conducted at 1313 W. Robinhood Drive, Suite B.
The average total number of students of all degrees engaged in this specialty is 256 or more and 13.3% of students are men.
Academic/career counselling and employment services provided for students. 25% of students have financial aid.
Visit the Other Programs block, if you are still trying to figure out what program to select. There you сan explore all the information about other programs at Carrington College-Stockton. You can utilize filter option “by degree” to sort programs offering the degree you're interested in. To find a list of all colleges and universities in California which have Health Professions and Related Programs programs, click the blue sidebar on the right. The total number of institutions offering programs in Health Professions and Related Programs in California are 435, such as Ashford University, ITT Technical Institute-Rancho Cordova, American River College and other.
Other Programs in Carrington College-Stockton
Here you can find the list of other programs in Carrington College-Stockton and change the filter options to customize your search by degree.
Also you can find the list of all other colleges in US where is the Health Professions and Related Programs program.
Filters by degree:
Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Secondary school record
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Neither required nor recommended
- Secondary school GPA
- Secondary school rank
- Completion of college-preparatory program
- Formal demonstration of competencies
- Admission test scores
- Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)
Give feedback about Carrington College-Stockton
Student Reviews and Ratings for Carrington College-Stockton
More colleges and universities
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful