Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College in Cumberland: Academic Programs
Number of degree programs offered
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College offers 189 programs in total: 87 are for less than 1-year certificate programs, 60 - for 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs, and 42 are Associate's degree.
This is one of the lowest number of programs in comparison with other 112 universities in Kentucky state, with one of the highest number of less than 1-year certificate and 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs offered. Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College is one of the few institutions in Kentucky that offers an Associate's degree program.
Number of degree programs offered via distance education
There are 54 distance education programs that are provided in the Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College: 24 are for less than 1-year certificate programs, 21 - for Associate's degree and 9 are 1-year, but less than-2-year certificate programs.
Note, that programs offered via distance education might be fully online as well as partially online and require on-campus meetings. So explore each program to make sure you can commit.
Total credit/contact hours
Here you can find the data on instructional activity in measured in total credit and/or contact hours delivered by institutions during a 12-month period. Also we shown the Kentucky state average data to help you compare.
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College provides coursework for undergraduate students оnly.
In 2014-2015 academic year estimated full-time equivalent undergraduate enrollment was 1949 students with 58473 сredit hours for 12-month instructional activity period.
TOP 5 Popular Majors
The most popular majors counted as percentage breakdown of degrees awarded in every single discipline in Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College
Filters by degree:
Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science/Research and Allied Professions
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursin
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
Business Administration, Management and Operations
Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians
Precision Metal Working
Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services
Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
Criminal Justice and Corrections
Computer and Information Sciences
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science
More colleges and universities in Kentucky state
Thank you for your feedback! % of people found this helpful